eLearning to Grow Credit Union Employee Skills
In today’s highly regulated credit union environment, expert knowledge of the latest federal requirements is essential. OnCourse Learning provides 40 years of experience and one of the industry’s largest financial services learning library, including almost 600 Governance, Risk and Compliance, and Professional Development online courses.
- Board of Directors
- Consumer Lending
- Credit Union Professionals Knowledge
- Member Information Security Awareness (MISA)
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Enterprise Risk Management and Compliance
- Transaction Compliance
- And much more!
Compliance Training that Sticks
Effective, efficient and engaging course formats include animation, videos, gamification, microlearning, webinars and more. Whether you are looking for traditional, a touch of humor or full-blown laughter, we have the courses and the format to make compliance training fun.
Webinars with Industry Experts
Webinar program that engages employees—on their schedule.
- Hot topics and trends in a variety of formats, including live, on-demand or CD-ROM
- Topics – BSA | Compliance | Deposit Accounts | Executive/Director | Human Resources | Lending | Risk Management | Legal | Operations | Mortgage | Cybersecurity | and much more!
- Over 100 credit union webinars to choose from each year
- Purchase individually or select a package that meets your needs
History of Rich Training
OnCourse Learning, BankersEdge and Digital University all wrapped into one comprehensive bank training program.
Take your compliance program from good to great with our efficient, effective and engaging content and technology.
Start Here: Preparing the Frontlines: A Guide to Creating a High Impact Financial Compliance Training Program