A free, one-hour credit skills webinar hosted by OnCourse Learning Financial Services will empower financial services professionals with best practices to train new employees, analyze assessment results and reduce credit lending risks.
The live webinar event, “Credit Skills Diagnostic Assessment,” begins at 2 p.m. ET Nov. 15 and is part of the company’s ongoing Thought Leadership series.
The webinar is designed for chief credit officers, human resource managers, commercial lenders, consumer/retail lenders, branch bank managers, new hires, training managers and others in the banking and financial services industry.
Webinar attendees will learn:
• Key topics a commercial and consumer lending assessment should include.
• How to analyze and identify gaps for improved credit performance.
• How to utilize employees’ training dollars more effectively.
• Best practices for empowering employees with the right skills to hit the ground running.
• How to provide proper training to improve prospects’ qualifications.
• Training tips for organizations to consider in reducing credit lending risk.
Presenters of the webinar are Tom Carlin and Carlos Almeida.
An authority on credit risk, Carlin serves as president of the Financial Training Group and managing partner of the company’s e-learning subsidiary, Eensight. He has worked with major banks over the past 20 years, designing and teaching credit-related topics, including commercial lending, consumer lending, business lending for branch bankers, accounting for bankers, financial statement analysis, cash flow analysis and loan structuring.
Almeida has worked in and for financial institutions in the U.S. and Mexico for the past 25 years. His areas of expertise include credit risk, credit training and certification processes. For the past five years, he has worked as a managing partner at Eensight.
To register for the webinar, please click here.