Thanks to low-interest rates and an improving economy, the mortgage market continues to see strong growth in 2016. With the rebound in the housing market has come the need for more qualified individuals to originate mortgages.
Learning what it takes to become a mortgage loan originator is the focus of a new infographic published by OnCourse Learning Financial Services.
“The ‘How to Become a Mortgage Loan Originator’ infographic is an easy, helpful first step for individuals to determine if they meet the basic criterion to work as an MLO,” said OnCourse Learning Executive Vice President of Financial Services Brett Shively. “It also provides high-level details on what is required to maintain MLO licensure.”
The infographic provides information on the following topics:
• Educational and other prelicensure requirements for becoming a loan officer.
• The Nationwide Multistate Licensing System National Test with Uniform State Content, which individuals must pass to become state-licensed mortgage loan originators.
• The importance of exam preparation and training.
• Information on the continuing education requirements MLOs must complete on an annual basis to maintain state licensure.
• Facts about the number of MLOs in the U.S. and their educational pursuits.
• Job details of MLOs.
To learn more, download the “How to Become a Mortgage Loan Originator” infographic.
OnCourse Learning Financial Services is approved by the NMLS to offer courses for individuals who want to become licensed mortgage loan originators. This includes the training necessary to satisfy both national and state educational requirements. Courses are offered in a variety of formats, including live, webinar and online training.
Individuals who would like to learn more about OnCourse Learning’s mortgage offerings can visit ProSchools.com or call 844-777-6873.