Human Trafficking & Smuggling Course
Human trafficking remains one of the fastest growing illegal enterprises and is of special importance to the financial crime prevention community. Learn to identify red flags you can look for to detect potential human trafficking activities.
Overview:This free introductory online course will provide a general overview of human smuggling and human trafficking and introduce the various aspects of these growing and heinous crimes. Understand its impact and learn skills to help detect and deter human trafficking activity. The course includes a relevant case study from a human trafficking survivor.What You'll Learn:
- Types and stages of human trafficking crime
- Myths and facts surrounding these crimes
- Red flags to look for to detect potential activity
- Real-life examples
Course Structure:This 60-minute online course includes video, audio interactive exercises, and real-life examples. A post assessment and certificate of completion is available upon completion of the course.
Thank you for your interest in the Human Trafficking and Smuggling course. Please click the link to access your course.Access Your Free Course Want more information about human trafficking and smuggling? Check out these resources:
- eBook: Human Trafficking Detection for Financial Institutions
- Infographic: Human Trafficking
- Infographic: Human Trafficking by the Numbers
- Blog: Identifying Human Trafficking Crimes – Follow the Money
© 2019 OnCourse Learning | All rights reserved