It’s never too late to become a lifelong learner.
Take a few minutes now to change the rest of your life. You’ve already taken the first step. A couple more clicks and you are on your way. Don’t let indecision hold you back.
- Easy-to-digest information from leading research, statistics and articles available on the benefits of lifelong learning.
- Industry professionals provide personal insight about learning benefits.
- Tips on making lifelong learning part of your regular routine.
Learn why it’s never too late to become a lifelong learner.
Industry professionals share advice on the following:
- How being a lifelong learner could make you popular at parties
- What traits are required for lifelong learning success
- How to make the most of every learning opportunity
Expert sources review the benefits of lifelong learning, including:
- Keeping pace with ever-changing technology
- Learning new skills
- Expanding professional and personal networks
Curated information from a variety of sources, such as:
- Take a quiz to see if you are a good learner, based on information from the 2014 Faculty Focus article “Seven Characteristics of Good Learners.”
- Read data on personal and professional learning from The Pew Research Center’s “Lifelong learning and technology survey” published in 2016.
- Understand the benefits of being a lifelong learner from the Learning Resources Network (LERN), a leading lifelong learning association.