Alabama Mortgage Late CE Online Courses
NMLS-approved online courses provide Alabama MLOs with required late continuing education
Our NMLS-approved Alabama mortgage Late CE course satisfies your ongoing requirements for mortgage loan originator licensure. Alabama Late CE is required if you did not take your continuing education on time. Take your Late CE today to make-up your Alabama MLO continuing education.
Your Success is Our #1 Priority
OnCourse Learning empowers aspiring mortgage loan originators and seasoned mortgage loan officers to take their learning experience to the next level. Get and maintain your NMLS license with:
- NMLS-approved mortgage pre-licensing, continuing education and late CE courses
- Exam prep tools to help you pass your NMLS license exam
- Over 50 years of mortgage education experience
We’ve helped over 300,000 mortgage brokers begin and advance their careers. Get started today!
Learn about the Alabama mortgage education requirements for mortgage licensing.
In the state of Alabama, mortgage loan originators are required to:
- Complete a Criminal Background Check (CBC).
- Authorize a credit report through the NMLS.
- Fulfill all state and federal education requirements as designated by your state agency.
- Take and pass a National Test with a grade of 75% or higher.
- Must be covered by a surety bond in favor of the State of Alabama through the company that you are working for or individually obtain a surety bond.
- Cannot have been convicted of any felony in the last 7 years.
- Can never have been convicted of a felony that involved an act of fraud, dishonesty, breach of trust or money laundering.
Alabama NMLS Pre-Licensing Education Requirements:
New state-licensed MLOs are required to complete 20 hours of NMLS-approved education. This includes:
- 3 hours of federal law
- 3 hours of ethics
- 2 hours of non-traditional mortgage lending training
- 12 hours of electives
Alabama Continuing Education Requirements:
State-licensed MLOs are required to complete 8 hours of NMLS-approved mortgage education annually beginning the year they are licensed (unless PE was completed in the same year). This includes:
- 3 hours of federal law
- 2 hours of ethics
- 2 hours of non-traditional mortgage lending
- 1 hour of electives
MLOs are advised that to comply with the SAFE Act’s “successive years” rule, they may not take the same CE course two years in a row.
Alabama Mortgage Licensing:
- State Banking Department of Alabama
- Phone: 334-242-3452
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.banking.alabama.gov