Alaska Mortgage Late CE Online Courses
NMLS-approved online courses provide Alaska MLOs with required late continuing education
Our NMLS-approved Alaska mortgage Late CE course satisfies your ongoing requirements for mortgage loan originator licensure. Alaska Late CE is required if you did not take your continuing education on time. Take your Late CE today to make-up your Alaska MLO continuing education.
Your Success is Our #1 Priority
OnCourse Learning empowers aspiring mortgage loan originators and seasoned mortgage loan officers to take their learning experience to the next level. Get and maintain your NMLS license with:
- NMLS-approved mortgage pre-licensing, continuing education and late CE courses
- Exam prep tools to help you pass your NMLS license exam
- Over 50 years of mortgage education experience
We’ve helped over 300,000 mortgage brokers begin and advance their careers. Get started today!
Learn about the Alaska mortgage education requirements for mortgage licensing.
In the state of Alaska, mortgage loan originators are required to:
- Complete a Criminal Background Check (CBC).
- Authorize a credit report through the NMLS that demonstrates financial responsibility.
- Fulfill all state and federal education requirements as designated by your state agency.
- Take and pass a National Test.
- Surety Fund Payment: $150.00
- Sponsorship: Mortgage Loan Originators may not be sponsored by, or perform mortgage origination activities for, more than one Alaska Mortgage Broker/Lender licensee simultaneously.
- Regulatory History: Applicant may not have had a mortgage loan originator license, or other mortgage related license, revoked in any governmental jurisdiction.
Alaska NMLS Pre-Licensing Education Requirements:
New state-licensed MLOs are required to complete 20 hours of NMLS-approved education. This includes:
- 3 hours of federal law
- 3 hours of ethics
- 2 hours of non-traditional mortgage lending training
- 12 hours of electives
Alaska Continuing Education Requirements:
State-licensed MLOs are required to complete 8 hours of NMLS-approved mortgage education annually beginning the year they are licensed (unless PE was completed in the same year). This includes:
- 3 hours of federal law
- 2 hours of ethics
- 2 hours of non-traditional mortgage lending
- 1 hour of electives
MLOs are advised that to comply with the SAFE Act’s “successive years” rule, they may not take the same CE course two years in a row.
Alaska Mortgage Licensing:
- Alaska Division of Banking and Securities
- Phone: 907-269-4558
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.commerce.alaska.gov/web/