About This Course State mortgage regulations are constantly evolving and keeping up with these changes can prove challenging. This course will focus on the laws and rules that regulate mortgage loan originators, bankers, and brokers doing business in Arizona. Students taking this course will focus on a variety of topics, including a review of fictionalized scenarios based on real regulatory decisions made by the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions. This Arizona state elective is NMLS-approved for the one hour of state specific education required for mortgage loan originators to renew their Arizona mortgage license.
What You'll Learn
- The regulatory authority of the AZDFI
- Requirements related to proper conduct for licensees
- Disclosures and fee collection
- Advertising standards and requirements
- Prohibited conduct by mortgage licensees
- Disciplinary consequences for violations/non-compliance