About This Course State mortgage regulations are constantly evolving and keeping up with these changes can prove challenging. This course will focus on the laws and rules that regulate mortgage loan originators, bankers, and brokers doing business in Arizona. Students taking this course will focus on a variety of topics, including a review of fictionalized scenarios based on real regulatory decisions made by the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions. This Arizona state elective is NMLS-approved for the one hour of state specific education required for mortgage loan originators to renew their Arizona mortgage license.
What You'll Learn
- The regulatory authority of the AZDFI
- Requirements related to proper conduct for licensees
- Disclosures and fee collection
- Advertising standards and requirements
- Prohibited conduct by mortgage licensees
- Disciplinary consequences for violations/non-compliance
How it Works This is an online self-paced course that allows you to study the course material independently and at your convenience. Access to a computer with internet access is required. Please note this course is only supported for laptop or desktop computers, as NMLS requirements prohibit the consumption of licensing training on mobile devices, such as cell phones or tablets.