Colorado Mortgage Late CE Online Courses
NMLS-approved online courses provide Colorado MLOs with required late continuing education
Our NMLS-approved Colorado mortgage Late CE course satisfies your ongoing requirements for mortgage loan originator licensure. Colorado Late CE is required if you did not take your continuing education on time. Take your Late CE today to make-up your Colorado MLO continuing education.
Your Success is Our #1 Priority
OnCourse Learning empowers aspiring mortgage loan originators (MLOs) and seasoned mortgage loan officers to take their learning experience to the next level. Get and maintain your NMLS license with:
- NMLS approved mortgage pre-licensing, continuing education and late CE courses
- NMLS test prep tools to help you pass your NMLS license exam
- Over 20 years of mortgage education experience
We’ve helped over 300,000 mortgage brokers begin and advance their careers. Get started today!
Learn about the Colorado mortgage education requirements for mortgage licensing.
In the state of Colorado, mortgage loan originators are required to:
- Authorize a credit report through the NMLS.
- Fulfill all state and federal education requirements as designated by your state agency.
- Take and pass the National Component.
- Prior to submitting a State of Colorado application, two sets of fingerprints for a criminal history background check must be submitted: A). To the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, (CBI); B). To the FBI through the NMLS.
- Acquisition of a Surety Bond as required by section 12-61-907, C.R.S., and in accordance with any rule of the Director that directly or indirectly addresses Surety Bond requirements.
- Acquisition of the Errors and Omissions insurance required by section 12-61-903.5, C.R.S., and in accordance with any rule of the Director that directly or indirectly addresses Errors and Omissions insurance requirements: an official quote showing a proposed policy number and proposed beginning and ending dates with the applicants name will suffice for the application process provided the applicant, upon issuance of the official State of Colorado license, revisits their Colorado online RMS account and replaces the quote with the actual data. Failure to do so will result in an inactive license.
- Complete the online filing and payment for your State of Colorado license.
Colorado NMLS Pre-Licensing Education Requirements:
New state-licensed MLOs are required to complete 20 hours of NMLS-approved education. *Note: PE must be completed within 3 years of a new or subsequent license application. This includes:
- 3 hours of federal law
- 3 hours of ethics
- 2 hours of non-traditional mortgage lending training
- 2 hours of Colorado state-specific education
- 10 hours of electives
Colorado Continuing Education Requirements:
State-licensed MLOs are required to complete 8 hours of NMLS-approved mortgage education annually beginning the year they are licensed (unless PE was completed in the same year). This includes:
- 3 hours of federal law
- 2 hours of ethics
- 2 hours of non-traditional mortgage lending
- 1 hour of Colorado annual state-specific education
MLOs are advised that to comply with the SAFE Act’s “successive years” rule, they may not take the same CE course two years in a row.
Colorado Mortgage Licensing:
- Colorado Division of Real Estate
- Phone: 303-894-2166
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://cdn.colorado.gov/