About This Course
The Colorado Annual Commission Update (ACU) is a 4-hour course required for every licensee. The course consists of important updates covering regulatory changes and their impact on real estate practice.
This course will focus in on the following topics:
- Compliance issues, such as top violations, teams, fair housing trends, and issues regarding unlicensed assistants
- The pros and cons of different commission models
- Best practices for consumer data privacy, property management, and sign crossing
- Updates to key regulations
- State resources for licensees
NOTE: The ACU is best taken at the beginning to the middle of the year and is not a contract course.