I'm having trouble accessing my course. What are some troubleshooting tips?
Having trouble accessing your course? Try the following troubleshooting tips to successfully access your course:
- Our NMLS-approved mortgage courses require the use of a laptop or desktop computer. Do not use mobile devices, such as smartphones or tablets, as they are not supported.
- Try to launch your course using a different web browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Google Chrome (Incognito), Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- Pop-up blockers can impact our course experience and prevent courses from loading properly. If you are using an advertisement blocker such as uBlock or AdBlock Plus, ensure that you have disabled the blocker or whitelisted our website.
- Refresh the page. This will update the page with any progress you have made. Refresh the page by pressing F4. Also, you can try to log out and then log back in to your OnCourse Learning account.
- If you are unable to scroll up or down on a page in order to continue, your webpage may be zoomed in too far or your screen resolution is too low.
- To reset your zoom settings,
- On Macs, press and hold the command key and then press the Minus (-) or Plus (+) key, or press zero to reset the zoom level to 100 percent.
- On Windows, press and hold the control key and then press the Minus (-) or Plus (+) key, or press zero to reset the zoom level to 100 percent.
If these tips do not resolve your issue, check out our frequently asked in-course questions, or contact us and we will be happy to assist you further.