About This Package
This package designed to provide you with the 180 hours of instruction required to be eligible for a Texas salesperson license plus 90-hours of manadatory SAE for your first license renewal package.
Included in the Texas Real Estate Pre-licensing Platinum Plus Solution:
1. Texas Principles of Real Estate: 60-hour course fulfills both the Principles I & II Texas core requirement.
2. Texas Promulgated Contract Forms: 30-hour course satisfies the core course requirement for Texas for Promulgated Contract Forms.
3. Law of Agency: 30-hour course focuses on agreements with buyers and sellers, intermediaries, agency concepts, fiduciary duties, employment issues and agency termination.
4. Law of Contracts: 30-hour course highlights contract creation, contract law, contract forms and breaches and provisions.
5. Real Estate Finance: 30-hour course focuses on the set of concepts and techniques used to analyze and finance income-producing real property.
6. Texas Master Exam Prep Package: This package comprised of theComplete Texas Real Estate Prep xL ' State and National exam prep tool, the Real Estate Exam Prep Toolkit that includes flashcards to help you learn important national terminology, a course review of agency, contracts, finance and law, as well as helpful exam taking tips to maximize efficiency throughout the exam and Mathmaster.
7. Textbooks: Texas Real Estate, Real Estate Finance, Texas Real Estate Brokerage and Law of Agency, Texas Real Estate Contracts and Texas Real Estate Promulgated Contracts.
8. Texas Real Estate Law (SAE): This 30-hour SAE course covers real estate law and subsequent requirements in accordance to the Texas Constitution and various acts and codes relevant to real estate in Texas.
9. Texas Real Estate Investment (SAE): This 30-hour SAE course covers real estate investments characteristics, techniques of investment analysis, time-valued money, discounted and non-discounted investment criteria, leverage, tax shelters, depreciation and applications to property tax.
10. Texas Real Estate Appraisal (SAE): This mandatory 30-hour SAE pre-license course will give a detailed overview of the appraisal industry.
11. Instructor Support: Every course comes with the support from an industry expert that can help answer questions you many have throughout the course.
12. 5-star Customer and Technical Support: Our caring staff'customer service, course consultants, or tech support, will be happy to answer your questions and provide the support you need.
13. Pass the First Time ' Guaranteed! Prep xL is so powerful, we guarantee you'll past your state exam the first time.
- Texas Real Estate Appraisal
- Texas Law of Contracts
- Texas Real Estate Law
- Texas Promulgated Contracts
- Texas Real Estate Finance
- Texas Law of Agency
- Texas Real Estate Investment
- Texas Principles of Real Estate I
- Texas Principles of Real Estate II
- Texas Real Estate, 12th Edition
- Texas Real Estate Contracts
- Texas Real Estate Brokerage and Law of Agency, 6th Edition
- Real Estate Finance, 10th Edition
- Texas Real Estate Promulgated Contracts
- Complete Texas Real Estate Prep xL - State and National
- Real Estate Recorded Review: National
- Real Estate Test-Taking Tips: National
- Real Estate Flashcards: National
- Prep xL Instructions