Get Your Wyoming NMLS Mortgage License
Become a Wyoming loan officer with the mortgage educator you can trust
Start your Wyoming mortgage broker career with confidence with our NMLS-approved mortgage courses. Be prepared for the Wyoming mortgage loan originator NMLS exam with our 20-hour Wyoming SAFE course. This comprehensive course meets the SAFE Act mortgage pre-license education requirements for new mortgage loan officers.
Your Success is Our #1 Priority
OnCourse Learning empowers aspiring mortgage loan originators (MLOs) and seasoned mortgage loan officers to take their learning experience to the next level. Get and maintain your NMLS license with:
- NMLS approved mortgage pre-licensing, continuing education and late CE courses
- NMLS test prep tools to help you pass your NMLS license exam
- Over 20 years of mortgage education experience
We’ve helped over 300,000 mortgage brokers begin and advance their careers. Get started today!
Learn about the Wyoming mortgage education requirements for mortgage licensing.
In the state of Wyoming, mortgage loan originators are required to:
- Complete a Criminal Background Check (CBC).
- Authorize a credit report through the NMLS.
- Fulfill all state and federal education requirements as designated by your state agency.
- Take and pass a National Test.
Wyoming NMLS Pre-Licensing Education Requirements:
New state-licensed MLOs are required to complete 20 hours of NMLS-approved education. This includes:
- 3 hours of federal law
- 3 hours of ethics
- 2 hours of non-traditional mortgage lending training
- 12 hours of electives
Wyoming Continuing Education Requirements:
State-licensed MLOs are required to complete 8 hours of NMLS-approved mortgage education annually beginning the year they are licensed (unless PE was completed in the same year). This includes:
- 3 hours of federal law
- 2 hours of ethics
- 2 hours of non-traditional mortgage lending
- 1 hour of electives
MLOs are advised that to comply with the SAFE Act’s “successive years” rule, they may not take the same CE course two years in a row.
Wyoming Mortgage Licensing:
- Wyoming Division of Banking
- Phone: 307-777-6483
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: wyomingbankingdivision.wyo.gov
- Wyoming MLO License Description Page
- Professional Standards: Mortgage Education
- Professional Standards: Criminal Background Check
- Professional Standards: Credit Report
- Professional Standards: MLO Testing