BROOKFIELD, Wis. — OnCourse Learning’s partnership with AmericanChecked Inc. offers a one-stop shop for tribal gaming clients who want to save time and money with new employee processing as well as training and development.
“By leveraging the best technology offerings of both companies, we’re able to provide exceptional service to our clients,” said David Vialpando, director of gaming programs for OnCourse Learning Financial Services.
The technology-based business solutions offered by OnCourse Learning and AmericanChecked allow a gaming regulatory agency or commercial casino to seamlessly manage the licensing background process and new employee onboarding, as well as regulatory compliance training and skill-based training required throughout an employee’s gaming career.
Client benefits from partners
AmericanChecked’s comprehensive background screening solutions complements OnCourse Learning’s learning management system, which helps tribal gaming businesses to cost-effectively manage employee life-cycle by monitoring the career progress of all staff from day one to retirement.
Specific client benefits include:
- Fewer casino or regulatory agency resources needed to conduct criminal history checks, financial responsibility reviews and identity verification by applying AmericanChecked business solutions.
- AmericanChecked’s employee and vendor licensing and verification software allows tribal gaming commissions to upload records into a secure database, which provides an avenue to verify past licenses held. It also ensures all information is complete before sending it to the National Indian Gaming Commission or a state regulatory agency for review.
- With OnCourse Learning Financial Services solutions, fewer casino HR and training resources are necessary to familiarize new employees with company and regulatory responsibilities and policies.
- Training can be handled without worrying about scheduling an instructor or reserving a room for training or having employees schedule time away from their primary work duties to attend training.
- OnCourse Learning’s digital training files and course analytics provide an efficient way to verify employee regulatory compliance to tribal, state and federal regulatory agencies. It also demonstrates dedication to employee development and career advancement.
“AmericanChecked represents the gaming industry gold standard in suitability background screening of casino employees, and OnCourse Learning is setting the gaming industry standard for regulatory compliance and professional skills training through e-learning course offerings,” Vialpando said. “This partnership provides both entities with service enhancements for clients in tribal gaming.”
Service enhancements include:
- Standardized required legal admonishments, such as FCRA requirements.
- Public database queries of employment applicants to ensure suitability for licensure.
- Consistent messaging regarding workplace standards and review of enterprise policies and procedures for new hires.
- Industry-standard regulatory compliance and professional skills training offered in an engaging and flexible format.
- Electronic digital archiving of reviewed company-provided standards and course completion proficiency.
“Our roots in the gaming industry run deep, and I could not be more thrilled to partner with OnCourse Learning to provide our clients with a streamlined approach to employee onboarding,” said Julie Hakman, president and CEO of AmericanChecked. “OnCourse Learning offers premier services in online training. By combining our thorough screening services and licensing products with their gaming-specific training modules, organizations will be able to onboard and train employees faster on the rules and regulations governing gaming, saving precious time and money.”
OnCourse Learning Financial Services is a leading provider of governance, risk and compliance training for the gaming, bank, mortgage, credit union and nonbank financial services industries. It offers a comprehensive course catalog complemented by its sophisticated learning management system. To learn more, please contact 866-512-9888, visit OnCourseLearning.com/Financial-Services or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
For media inquiries, contact:
Deborah Filipek, Media Relations Manager
About OnCourse Learning
OnCourse Learning delivers licensure, regulatory and compliance education solutions throughout the nation’s leading industries including financial services, healthcare and real estate. Through trusted industry expertise, compliance management and technology solutions, OnCourse Learning focuses on advancing the e-learning environment for individuals and businesses to help to build new careers, empower employees through knowledge and identify efficiencies in corporate training management. OnCourse Learning offers a full suite of educational products including state and federally approved prelicensing and continuing education programs, accredited course content, exam prep tools, publications, e-books, events and a sophisticated and customizable learning management system and course-authoring tool. To learn more, visit OnCourseLearning.com.