March 18, 2016
BROOKFIELD, Wis. — OnCourse Learning has released the updated “Arizona Principles of Real Estate, 2nd Edition” to provide readers with current and complete coverage of the state’s pre-license requirements.
The updated book, written by Harry V. Eastlick and Carlton C. Casler, includes helpful graphics, key terms, chapter summaries and extensive review questions.
New features of the second edition include the following:
- TILA RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rule information, including a discussion on the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure.
- Financing chapters with updated content about the Dodd Frank Act and the resulting Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
- Expanded information focused on the Department of Water Resources Certificates of Assured or Adequate Water Supply programs and goals.
- Updated Exclusive Right to Sell/Rent and Exclusive Agency listing forms, along with current legal language forms.
- A Foreclosure Avoidance Procedures section.
Eastlick is the chairman and CEO of LRNE Corporation, who spent 20 years as a Certified Public Accountant. Casler is a practicing attorney and real estate broker in Arizona. He also owns the Casler School of Real Estate.
For media inquiries, contact:
Barry Bottino, Communications Director
About OnCourse Learning
OnCourse Learning delivers licensure, regulatory and compliance education solutions throughout the nation’s leading industries including financial services, healthcare and real estate. Through trusted industry expertise, compliance management and technology solutions, OnCourse Learning focuses on advancing the e-learning environment for individuals and businesses to help to build new careers, empower employees through knowledge and identify efficiencies in corporate training management. OnCourse Learning offers a full suite of educational products including state and federally approved pre-licensing and continuing education programs, accredited course content, exam prep tools, publications, e-books, events and a sophisticated and customizable learning management system and course-authoring tool. To learn more, visit OnCourseLearning.com.