Often referred to as the “eyes and ears of lenders,” real estate appraisers determine the value of property before it is sold, mortgaged, taxed, insured or developed.
With a high-quality home appraiser education from OnCourse Learning, you will play a critical role in the real estate market. The vital and valuable responsibilities of a licensed home appraiser include:
- Inspecting both new and existing residential properties
- Verifying that the legal descriptions of real estate properties are correct in public records
- Taking photos of the interior and exterior of the property
- Documenting the unique, special aspects of a property
- Locating similar properties in the area to use as a comparison to accurately determine the property value
- Compiling reports and data on the property's real estate value
For more than 40 years, our online home appraiser license courses have led the e-learning industry. Our courses are recognized and approved by the Appraiser Qualifications Board, state appraisal boards, IDECC (a program of ARELLO) and numerous other professional organizations. Our online home appraiser training provides an easy, step-by-step process for getting your home appraisal license, maintaining it with continuing education and upgrading the license as your career progresses. Take advantage of our home appraiser professional development today and become the real estate appraiser who has the knowledge and power to play an immensely valuable role in the real estate industry.
Our appraisal education classes satisfy the following career objectives:
- New License -- Appraisal Trainee
- Upgrade License -- Licensed Residential Appraiser
- Continuing Education including USPAP
Take a look at our e-learning courses. Browse our Appraisal catalog today! Select your state, the Appraisal and the education type that works for you.