Become an Arizona Home Inspector
Get started on your Arizona home inspection career today with AHIT
Learn about the home inspection courses and qualifications needed for certification and renewal in Arizona.
Requirements to Become a Home Inspector:
The Arizona State Board of Technical Registration establishes the Arizona Home Inspector Licensing Requirements.
- Education hours required for home inspection certification in the state of Arizona: 84 hours
- Home inspections required for certification: 30 parallel inspections; 100 home inspections for home inspection license
- Exam required: NHIE
- Application fee: $100
- Application forms are available through the Arizona State Board of Technical Registration.
- Insurance requirements: E/O insurance of $200,000 in aggregate and $100,000 per occurrence. Bond: $25,000.
- Notarized application is not required. Background check is not required; however, applicant should disclose. Fingerprinting is required.
Home Inspection License Expiration: License must be renewed annually
Home Inspection Continuing Education Requirements: No CE required for renewal