California Real Estate License Courses
Are you interested in becoming a real estate agent in the state of California? Before you can begin your career, you must obtain your license. The California Department of Real Estate sets the following requirements for those seeking a California real estate license:
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Provide proof of California residency, or fill out an out of state application
- Be free of any crime convictions
- Have an honest character
If you meet these prerequisites, you are eligible to begin the licensure process. Candidates must complete 135 hours of education and receive a passing score on the real estate exam to qualify for a license. The final steps to obtaining a California real estate license are submitting a background check, fingerprints, and application to the state department. Once you have your license, you can begin you real estate career! California is one of the top earning states for real estate agents in the country, meaning new California real estate agents have a good chance at success. If high profits and professional success are your goals, its best to start with a solid educational background. When choosing from California real estate courses, be sure to choose a reputable school that is department approved.
OnCourse Learning has all the resources necessary to help you achieve your goal. Our online real estate school meets all state department requirements and provides the most in-depth career information. We make it easy to succeed with our simple, step-by-step system that clearly spells out all steps and requirements. Students also benefit from our robust support program which covers both course-related and technical assistance.
Students studying with OnCourse learning can begin their education and prepare for the state examination with various course options:
- California Real Estate Pre-licensing Silver Solution - The most basic package, the Silver Solution contains “Principles, Practices and Finance,” the state required 135 hour course; 3 different eBooks; instructor support, customer and technical support. This in-depth course provides all the essentials needed for a career in California real estate.
- California Real Estate Pre-licensing Gold Solution - The Gold Solution contains everything offered in the Silver Solution plus the following: the Mathmaster course; “California Real Estate Prep xL,” a comprehensive, multi-material exam prep guide; and the guarantee of a passing score on your exam. This package is our most popular, and a must for those who want extra exam help.
- California Real Estate Pre-licensing Platinum Solution - The Platinum Solution, our premium package, is the most comprehensive real estate pre licensing education course available. Containing everything that is offered in the Gold Solution, this package also includes: the California exam prep eBook; three textbooks (Real Estate Principles, Real Estate Practice, and Real Estate Finance); and multiple exam prep materials like flashcards and test taking tips.
How Long Does it Take to get a Real Estate License in California?
Due to mandatory course lengths, application waiting periods, and other requirements, the California real estate license process can take anywhere from five to six months. At OnCourse Learning, we understand the impatience many students have when beginning their real estate career. Our courses were developed with flexibility in mind, so that students on a tighter timeline can breeze through their work. Studying online with OnCourse Learning allows you to set your own pace and complete your educational requirements at your own convenience. Presented on a user-friendly platform, the online courses are comprehensive and supplemented with eBooks and various other materials. Study wherever you want, whenever you want.
After you’ve completed your coursework and obtained your license, you’ll need to work hard to build a steady foundation if you want a successful career. While earning potential for real estate agents is high in California, those that are just starting out begin on the lower range of earnings. It takes time, effort, and money to build a solid network. Agents that focus on marketing, communication, and developing a professional image will have the best success in terms of salary and career longevity. Beginning your education with OnCourse Learning’s California real estate courses is a step in the right direction. We set agents up for success with comprehensive, industry approved educational courses and materials. With the best in-class support and proven learning methods, you can expect a solid learning experience. From initial licensure, continuing education and professional development, OnCourse Learning offers educational solutions for career focused individuals.
Obtain Your California Real Estate License Today
California is one of the top states to practice real estate. With an average annual salary of $73,450, real estate agents in California have a great chance at success. If you have been wondering about where to find approved California real estate courses and kick start your career, OnCourse Learning is the professional educational resource you need. While there are various options for California real estate courses, no other real estate school offers as many resources as OnCourse Learning. With you from the beginning of your career and onwards towards professional development, OnCourse Learning is the ultimate resource for real estate agents in the state of California. In addition to preparing students for the state exam and licensure, our courses also offer:
- A deep understanding of the industry standards and legalities of the real estate practice
- Knowledge of relevant laws and pertinent regulations
- An understanding of the principles and practices necessary to develop a professional image as a California real estate agent
- An appreciation for the responsibilities owed to customers, clients and the importance of quality customer service
Other ways that OnCourse Learning stands out from other California real estate schools include:
- Decades of Experience - OnCourse Learning is a California real estate school that has more than 50 years of experience. We have developed both online courses and in-class programs that will have you job ready in no time. As a nationally approved real estate school, our proven learning methods are designed to help transform students into knowledgeable, successful professionals.
- Premium Content - Our award winning courses are approved by all regulatory bodies. With instructor led lectures, live video footage, and premium supporting materials and coursebooks, OnCourse Learning provides the most comprehensive learning packages available. Industry experts utilize cutting-edge educational techniques that help students truly grasp the material quickly.
- Promise of Compliance - OnCourse Learning is a California real estate school for all professional levels. Those seeking licensure will be fully prepared with our pre-licensing courses and exam prep materials. Seasoned agents can further their careers with continuing education solutions that are state compliant.
- Quick Support - When you take California real estate courses with OnCourse Learning, you’ll receive 24/7 assistance from our customer support team. Our informed agents are on standby to answer any questions about courses, exams, or compliance. Students also benefit from technical support.
At OnCourse Learning, we are passionate about connecting professional students with the solutions they need for a successful career. Starting a new career can be intimidating without the right resources. The California real estate courses offered by OnCourse Learning provide you with 50 years of knowledge and experience in the real estate market. With our resources and educational solutions, you can obtain your California real estate license and pave your way towards a future of success.