The Texas Real Estate Pre-licensing Solution Includes:
1. Texas Principles of Real Estate: 60-hour course fulfills both the Principles I & II Texas core requirement.
2. Texas Promulgated Contract Forms: 30-hour course satisfies the core course requirement for Texas for Promulgated Contract Forms.
3. Law of Agency: 30-hour course focuses on agreements with buyers and sellers, intermediaries, agency concepts, fiduciary duties, employment issues and agency termination.
4. Law of Contracts: 30-hour course highlights contract creation, contract law, contract forms and breaches and provisions.
5. Real Estate Finance: 30-hour course focuses on the set of concepts and techniques used to analyze and finance income-producing real property.
6. Mathmaster: There's no need to be afraid of tackling math problems. The purpose of this is to give you the tools and expertise to ""master"" real estate math. Students will love the hands-on practice problems and detailed, clear descriptions of the purpose, use, and formulas.
7. Instructor Support: Every course comes with the support from an industry expert that can help answer questions you many have throughout the course.
8. 5-star Customer and Technical Support: Our caring staff—customer service, course consultants, or tech support, will be happy to answer your questions and provide the support you need.