Real Estate Education – New License
Get your real estate license with OnCourse Learning.
Pre-Licensing Real Estate Education
Our real estate courses will prepare you to pass your state exam and set you up for success in your new career.
How to become a real estate agent
The specific requirements for getting a real estate license vary state-by-state, but the process is generally the same.
- Understand your state’s requirements Begin by researching the specific requirements for obtaining a license in your state.
- Take your pre-licensing real estate courses Take pre-licensing real estate classes from an accredited real estate school like OnCourse Learning.
- Pass your state’s licensing exam Whether your state exam is taken in-person or online, our personalized exam prep tool, Prep xL, will help you pass the first time! Guaranteed!
- Maintain your real estate license Complete any required post licensing education and continuing education to maintain your license.
Have confidence in OnCourse Learning for your real estate pre-licensing education
You want to have confidence in the education provider you select. You want to make sure the courses will prepare you not only to pass the state exam, but to also set you up for success in your new career. Partnering with OnCourse Learning Real Estate for your pre-licensing education will give you that confidence. Our courses are approved by the state regulatory agency ARELLO. This means that we meet the high standards set for both the course content and the student experience. And, our online courses give you the flexibility to study when it fits into your schedule.
- 750,000+ real estate student alumni across the country
- Track record of high pass rates
- Courses written by experienced subject matter experts
- Thousands of courses online nationally
- A leader in real estate education for 40+ years
- Courses fully approved by state regulatory agencies and ARELLO
- Affordable online courses
Top-rated real estate courses
You’ll love your OnCourse Learning experience. The information in our pre-licensing courses is presented in small, easy to remember pieces. You don’t have to worry about taking notes because our repetitive teaching style saves you the hassle and ensures you retain the information presented. And, short quizzes at the end of each lesson test your understanding of course material and prepare you for your state licensing exam.
Our pre-licensing classes are:
- Online, self-paced and available anytime, anywhere
- Taught by instructors with more than 100 years of combined experience
- Complete with ongoing, real-time support for students
- Designed to prepare you for your state’s real estate licensing exam
- Fast and affordable, our courses are the best way to advance your career in real estate or appraisal.
Why get your real estate license online?
- Study on your terms
- Take your real estate courses anytime and anywhere
- Access courses 24/7
- Get help from live instructors and student advisors when needed
"I passed on my first attempt. It was very helpful to be able to go back and redo problem areas as needed…much better than a classroom setting."
- Pat M., Summerdale, Ala.
"I like the online classes. They allow me to work on them on my time schedule, not someone else's."
- John B., Gulf Shores, Ala.
"A great way to juggle taking a class and having a family! I loved being able to take the class at times when it fits into my personal life."
- Linda K., Newport, Mich.