Become a North Dakota Home Inspector
Get started on your North Dakota home inspection career today with AHIT
Learn about the North Dakota home inspection courses and qualifications needed for certification and renewal.
Requirements to Become a North Dakota Home Inspector:
The North Dakota Secretary of State establishes the North Dakota Home Inspector Licensing Requirements.
- North Dakota home inspection education hours: No education required
- Exam Required: NHIE/ASHI/NACHIICC
- Application Fee: $200
- Insurance Requirements: E/O insurance for $100,000 minimum
- Notarized application is not required
- Background check, fingerprints are not required
- Minimum age requirement: 18
Home Inspection License Expiration: Annually on 6/30
Home Inspection Continuing Education Requirements: There are no continuing education requirements in North Dakota