About This Book
Contracts greatly influence real estate purchasing, leasing, and selling in Texas. This text integrates the basics of both real estate law and contract law with practical instruction on Texas real estate employment, sales, and lease contracts. Additional information, such as financing, property ownership and conveyance, and the closing process, is provided to give the student a well-rounded understanding of standard real estate transactions. Features ' Meets the current Texas Real Estate Commission requirements for the 30-hour Law of Contracts course.
- Includes TREC rules and regulations.
- Incorporates the most recent legislative changes.
- Includes Web addresses to permit licensees to find laws referenced throughout the text.
- Features additional detail about the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA).
- Discusses common contract mistakes.