Changes in regulations, interest rates, and advances in technology that shaped 2018 play an even bigger role in the mortgage industry in 2019. To succeed, your organization must be able to keep pace with the changes.
Covered in this webinar:
- The triangle for success – the foundation to rate elimination
- Understanding rate resistance and strategies for overcoming
- Avoiding the responses that create rate resistance
- Building a value proposition to change consumer mindset
- Moving past rate to REALationship
You may also like:
Communication & Relationship Building for Mortgage Loan Officers – Part 3: Mortgage Referral Partners
Communication and relationship building skills are vital for the success of Mortgage Loan Officers. Learn how to maintain great relationships with current clients to further grow your business.
What is the impact of regulatory compliance changes on the mortgage industry? In this article, we will take a moment and look back at 2019 to review some of the major federal regulatory compliance changes as well as what we might see in 2020.