Changes in regulations, interest rates, and advances in technology that shaped 2018 play an even bigger role in the mortgage industry in 2019. To succeed, your organization must be able to keep pace with the changes.
Covered in this webinar:
- The triangle for success – the foundation to rate elimination
- Understanding rate resistance and strategies for overcoming
- Avoiding the responses that create rate resistance
- Building a value proposition to change consumer mindset
- Moving past rate to REALationship
You may also like:
It goes without saying that financial literacy and education are vital components to what we do as financial institutions. But do we truly understand why?
Not only did March bring the first day of spring, but it also brought several regulatory and compliance updates for banks and credit unions. This article highlights three “must-know” updates you and your institution should be aware of.