Changes in regulations, interest rates, and advances in technology that shaped 2018 play an even bigger role in the mortgage industry in 2019. To succeed, your organization must be able to keep pace with the changes.
Covered in this webinar:
- The triangle for success – the foundation to rate elimination
- Understanding rate resistance and strategies for overcoming
- Avoiding the responses that create rate resistance
- Building a value proposition to change consumer mindset
- Moving past rate to REALationship
You may also like:
In accordance with NMLS regulations, starting on November 1, 2019, all standalone state law Online Instructor Led (OIL) pre-licensing courses will now be delivered in an Online Self-Paced (OSP) format*. Learn what this means for mortgage lenders.