Understanding the Importance and Influence of Magnet®
Feb. 27, 2018 12pm CT
CE Direct Webinar Series
Understanding the Importance and Influence of Magnet®. Featuring a Client’s Perspective
The professional development of nurses through continuing education is key to evidence-based practice, quality care, and optimal patient outcomes. Because of the serious investment and commitment of resources that are required, the decision to pursue Magnet® designation calls for the full support of an organization’s leadership team and board of directors.
This webinar will walk you through components of the Magnet® Model to help your organization develop a strategy, process, and team for your Magnet® Journey application or re-designation.
You will learn:
- A few facts about the history of Magnet®
- Why Magnet® is important to the industry and your organization
- Benefits of achieving Magnet® status and tips for remaining there from those who are already there
- How CE Direct by OnCourse Learning Healthcare can support you in your Magnet® journey
Who should attend?
- Nurse Leaders
- Nurse Educators
- Business leaders looking to impact patient care
Your presenters are:
- Jennifer Mensik, PhD, RN, FAAN
Division Director at Oregon Health and Science University
- Blake Ingram
Senior Vice President of OnCourse Learning Healthcare
- Featuring CE Direct client
*No continuing education credit will be provided for this webinar Understanding the Importance and Influence of Magnet® scheduled for Feb. 27, 2018.