Tips to Reduce Nurse Turnover. Recruit Better. Retain Longer.
Thu, Oct. 18, 2018
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDT
The industry average cost of replacing a staff nurse runs $36,900 to $57,300. Implement strategies to reduce turnover; from mentoring new graduates and creating healthier work environments to creating professional development opportunities for experienced nurses and applying tactics for hiring the right-fit employees in the first place.
The experts at CE Direct by OnCourse Learning Healthcare, along with guest speaker, Lori Burt, Vice President Talent Management, University of Maryland Medical System, will share their advice to reduce turnover by strategically investing in retaining staff and recruiting better.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- Reasons why nurses leave
- Organization costs of nursing turnover
- How to hire better
- Benefits to offer to entice nurses to stay
- Tips for onboarding better to reduce turnover
- Impact of retention
Who should attend?
- Nursing leaders and educators
- Human resource managers
- Business leaders looking to drive excellence and impact patient care
Your presenters are:
- Lori Burt, Vice President Talent Management, University of Maryland Medical System
- Lance Pine, SVP, Recruitment & Advertising Solutions, OnCourse Learning Healthcare
- Blake Ingram, SVP, Business Development, OnCourse Learning Healthcare
No continuing education credit will be provided for this webinar on Tips to Reduce Nurse Turnover.