Stay Current on Fast-Changing Regulations and Avoid Institution Risk
Keeping up with ever-evolving financial institution regulatory compliance risks and requirements gets more complex every day. With our Core Compliance Suite you can rest easy knowing your compliance team is getting real expertise by one of the most trusted experts in the field.
Webinars delivered by Carl Pry, a highly respected compliance expert and recipient of the 2015 ABA Distinguished Service Award.
Carl Pry is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) and Certified Risk Professional (CRP) who is a Managing Director for Treliant, LLC in Washington, DC.
Quarterly Compliance Webinars
Your subscription to the Core Compliance Suite (CCS) includes a quarterly, two-hour webinar focused on the most recent changes to the financial industry compliance landscape.
Webinars include video, audio and interactive presentations
Best practice guides and calendars help prepare for regulatory changes
Webinars are accessible at any time from any device
Printable certificate of completion
In addition, you get access to six core compliance webinars covering the critical compliance topics your team must understand.
Core Compliance Suite Topics
- Fair Lending
- Flood Insurance
- Marketing & Advertising
Sample Quarterly Core Compliance Webinar Agenda
- Status of HMDA proposals – thresholds and data element reporting
- Status of DFA 1071 small business reporting rule – symposium
- FTC guidance on social media “influencers” and testimonials
- Annual adjustments for Regs. Z and M
- Publication of the new Uniform Residential Loan Application (URLA)
- BSA modernization actions in Congress
- Interest rate exportation rules
- Amendments to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- CFPB’s semi-annual report to Congress
- HMDA FIG for 2020
- SAFE Act FAQs