In this FREE webinar, 17th Surgeon General of the United States, Dr. Richard Carmona will answer burning questions financial institutions are seeking answers to.
During these uncertain times, your teams are most likely facing their own fears and anxiety. Dr. Carmona will address the current state of COVID-19, the role the financial services industry plays in preventing further outbreak and practical ways to combat the fear and anxiety of if/when employees encounter a positive case of COVID-19.
We are all hopeful for the day when financial institutions can re-open their doors and lobbies to their customers. Dr. Carmona will also discuss how financial professionals can prepare for when the pandemic lifts. He’ll also cover the possible long-term social and physical affect this virus will have on our communities.
- Current state of COVID-19 and an overview of what the financial service industry needs to know
- How the financial services industry plays a vital role in flattening the curve
- Ways financial professionals can combat fear and anxiety within their staff
- Practical ways financial leaders can prepare for when their lobbies reopen to customers
- Possible long-term social and physical effect COVID-19 will have on our communities