In accordance with NMLS regulations, starting on November 1, 2019, all standalone state law Online Instructor Led (OIL) pre-licensing courses will now be delivered in an Online Self-Paced (OSP) course format*.
What does this mean for Mortgage Lenders?
- State OIL pre-licensing classes are no longer available.
- Starting November 1st, all state law pre-licensing classes are now available in Online Self-Paced (OSP) format.
- Students no longer need to complete the course on a specific date. Instead, they will have one year from the date of purchase and can complete the course at any time of the day.
- Courses will remain the same amount of hours as they are currently and stay as a timed course.
- Courses will incorporate BioSig in order to meet NMLS requirements.
- *This mortgage course format change does not affect the 20 HR federal course which will still be required in the OIL, webinar or live class format.
Visit www.oncourselearning.com/mortgage to purchase your new mortgage pre-license courses.