Kentucky Mortgage Late CE Online Courses
NMLS-approved online courses provide Kentucky MLOs with required late continuing education
Our NMLS-approved Kentucky mortgage Late CE course satisfies your ongoing requirements for mortgage loan originator licensure. Kentucky Late CE is required if you did not take your continuing education on time. Take your Late CE today to make-up your Kentucky MLO continuing education.
Your Success is Our #1 Priority
OnCourse Learning empowers aspiring mortgage loan originators and seasoned mortgage loan officers to take their learning experience to the next level. Get and maintain your NMLS license with:
- NMLS-approved mortgage pre-licensing, continuing education and late CE courses
- Exam prep tools to help you pass your NMLS license exam
- Over 50 years of mortgage education experience
We’ve helped over 300,000 mortgage brokers begin and advance their careers. Get started today!
Learn about the Kentucky mortgage education requirements for mortgage licensing.
In the state of Kentucky, mortgage loan originators are required to:
- Complete a Criminal Background Check (CBC).
- Authorize a credit report through the NMLS.
- Fulfill all state and federal education requirements as designated by your state agency.
- Take and pass a National Test.
- Surety bond coverage.
Kentucky NMLS Pre-Licensing Education Requirements:
New state-licensed MLOs are required to complete 20 hours of NMLS-approved education. This includes:
- 3 hours of federal law
- 3 hours of ethics
- 2 hours of non-traditional mortgage lending training
- 12 hours of electives
Note: MLOs are required to complete 8 hours of CE every year; the requirement to take 4 hours of KY-specific law is every other year. The first time the 4hrs of KY law is required is the first year immediately following licensing.
Kentucky Continuing Education Requirements:
State-licensed MLOs are required to complete 8 hours of NMLS-approved mortgage education annually beginning the year they are licensed (unless PE was completed in the same year). This includes:
- 3 hours of federal law
- 2 hours of ethics
- 2 hours of non-traditional mortgage lending
- 1 hour of Kentucky state-specific education
MLOs are advised that to comply with the SAFE Act’s “successive years” rule, they may not take the same CE course two years in a row.
Kentucky Mortgage Licensing:
- Kentucky Office of Financial Institutions
- Phone: 800-223-2579
- Email: Fitzgerald.Pam@ky.gov
- Website: kfi.ky.gov/Pages/default.aspx