Ready to Help Homeowners Finance Their Dreams?
Mortgage brokers, also known as mortgage loan originators (MLO), work with clients interested in
borrowing money to purchase real estate or who are seeking opportunities to refinance property that they
already own. They also serve as intermediaries between lenders (usually banks) and consumers who are
seeking real estate financing.
Mortgage Broker Responsibilities Include:
- Review a borrower’s personal financial information
- Evaluate the pool of available lenders for consideration
- Match the borrower with a lender who will deliver a favorable rate and terms
- Negotiate the loan on the borrower’s behalf
- Handle all the details of the application process
The First Step in Your Mortgage Career
With an online education from OnCourse Learning, you’ll be fully prepared to guide individuals, family
and clients through their mortgages from beginning to end. Most importantly, you’ll be armed with the
important information and practical advice needed to choose mortgages that match their financial
OnCourse Learning takes e-learning to the next level with personalized learning experiences and engaging
mortgage education content. Our subject matter and compliance experts monitor regulatory changes and
update our loan officer classes to ensure all state and federal education requirements are addressed.